New hair for Autumn
Published: 9th October 2015
As we head into Autumn, you might be thinking of a new hairstyle change or want to freshen up your luscious locks! All the cold, dry weather can make your hair look a little dull, so adding some soft highlights to blonde, red, and brunette hair will brighten up your look during the Autumn months.
Volume is essential this Autumn, with more layers being added to hair to give an extra lift or for something different, why not add a fringe to your look? Just like Taylor Swift…
The team at CoCo are loving the new colour trends bursting onto the scene this month! Some of the summer trends are powering through into this season along with a few tweaks and we’re also seeing lots of new colours and styles that we can’t wait to try on our amazing clients.
Let’s talk colour! Here are the must have hair colours for Autumn:
- Bronde - This the most trending shade this month, which is a mixture between brunette and blonde, why have just one shade when you can have both?
- Ombre - This is a colour that isn’t going away anytime soon and we’re so happy because we love it!
- Golden Strawberry - This shade will add warmth to blondes and redheads during the cooler Autumn months
- Russet Red - A rich copper with hints of brown
- Dip Dye - Darker hair on top with a lighter shade on the ends, perfect if you want the best of both worlds!
- Platinum Blonde - Make a bold statement with this all over colour
- Buttery Blonde - Light gold undertones is a perfect way to lighten up your blonde locks
- Sunkissed Brunette - This will add warmth and dimension on all skin tones
- Caramel infused with gold - Perfect for those with olive or deep skin to embrace a lighter look.
So what about the cut? We have done some searching to find out what is ‘on trend’ right now! The lob (long bob) is still going strong, so if you’re wanting to take a few extra inches off at your next appointment, this is the time to do it! However, if you’re not ready to give up your long locks just yet, simply add more layers for a less defined look. Rita Ora has combined platinum blonde hair colour with added layers..looks amazing, don’t you think?
And for the style? The half up, half down style is making an impact, featuring either the top knot or a played down bouffant. Imperfection is the look this season, with more tousled layers rather than perfect curls or super straight hair, braids are also making a comeback to create more texture and variety! Ask the CoCo team on how to create the best braids!
Source: Bang Salon
So which look will you be going for this Autumn? Let us know @CoCoNorth
Contact the salon here to arrange a FREE consultation to discuss your hair requirements.